Sunday, August 5, 2007

Brandon and Liz




As their white car pulled up to the fair, the traffic was pure insanity! Liz looked at Brandon with her blue eye blazing, “I have not been to the fair in years!” she said, with joy beaming from her face, like an 8 year old on Christmas morning. We ran all over the OC fair,in and out of lines for both fun houses and rides.

I tried for ever to get her to go on a date with me! I would ask her to dinner. The next thing I knew, she was inviting friends; turning it into a hang out, completely undoing all of my hard work! I was not that oblivious?! Liz interjected as Brandon described how the met.

Brandon and Liz, thank you for blessing me, and allowing me to hang with you guys and shoot some pictures.





May I have this Carousel ride, My lady?

No comments: