Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Brad & Jolene: In Love

I'm not sure what we want, but definitely something that screams California!

Totally! i want all of my buddies, back home in Iowa to be jealous... you know picture that scream "HA! I'm here and your not.

I thought that was so funny! They have been married for a few years and wanted pictures that were more up to date with where they were living i.e. California. Plus, some Christmas card photos.

Brad and Jolene are a totally radical couple. I met them through some friends of mine that i shot an engagement session with, and I am so excited to further our friendship. Brad is a financial planner and is now MY financial planner... so if you need one i have a very good recommendation.


CLICK HERE FOR A SLIDESHOW










FOR MORE IMAGES CLICK HERE

11 comments:

AHS Photography said...

You totally rocked this shoot. These are GREAT!

katy said...

Wow, the color of that glass wall with that dress is quite a combination! The third from the bottom is definitely my favorite but you did a great job with all of these!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

nice creativity in these mark.

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Thank you! the location was so much fun! I went for the long green grass and discovered the glass wall by accident!

2 Angels Photography said...

These are fabulous all of them, but I love the stained glass shots most of all, and you totally make me want to buy a polaroid camera!

gabriel ryan said...

wow! these rule. what a lucky couple to have such rad images.

Enoch Photography said...

Mark - wow - the Polaroid in the pictures are so creative!... love it!... Great shots overall!

THE PARSONS said...

mark, you've got serious skills, man! I'm not sure about the couples friends, but you succeeded at making ME jealous that I don't live in cali!!!

Anonymous said...

What a hot couple! Great work!

Jasmine said...

so hot. love them! :)

AHS Photography said...

amy already posted on this ,but i had to as well. great job! i love the color in the stainglass shots. great work. -Aaron