Friday, October 19, 2007

Lacey & Steve: Rock & Roll 101

Lace are you sure your not nervous?

No, not really?! ...but my stomach hurts from last night!

So... you are nervous then?!?

Ok, ok I am nervous! Someone please get a fan I am so hot!
Lacey pleaded.

That Day Lacey was so excited. Her big day that every girl dreams about was unveiling before her eyes. She beamed with happiness as her ceremony was just hours away.

Lacey and Steve had one of the most unique weddings I have ever shot! There colors were purple and gold for crying out loud! I had so much fun and I am so excited for thier new life together!



















Lacey is so famous, the wrestler Randy Savage came to her wedding.... or the drummer in Steve's Band just looks like him. You decide for yourself which one sounds cooler and believe that one. ;)
Lacey and Steve, Candice and I wish you two the best. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

7 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Nice work Mark! Love the new header as well...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dUde!!sweet new blog. you rocked these, your color is lookin rad in the bigger pics. nice work!

Karey Michelle said...

Great job Mark! I really like the new header and you did a great job. Looks like a fun wedding!

Dawn Malone said...

Wow Mark! I love the new look of your blog. You need to add a polaroid of yourself to add to your collection.
I love this couple, they most love the photos you have taken of them. You really have captured their personality. Great Job!

THE PARSONS said...

Agreed on the new header. Love these images - you truly captured the uniqueness of this couple - they definitely look like rockstar shots by a rockstar photographer!

Sarah said...

Yep... those polaroids are great! :)

Caroline said...

Wow - that wedding looks like a lot of fun! I love your shots; it looks like you really captured their style. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog, too.