Friday, March 14, 2008

WPPI and New slide show post

Hello fellow blog friends!

Mark and I are going to be going to WPPI this year, and we are so excited to meet everyone.  We have been freshening up our poker skill-Z with, Gabriel, Ma5en, Jessica, Victor, and Becker.  And I don't know about anyone else, but Mark and I have a map of where everyone said they were going to be at certain times in Vegas. We want to make sure we can find everyone in the big bright city of Sin and lights. 

For those of you, like us,  who are going to be running around all day trying to bump into someone you know, Mark and I would love for you to bump into us! We are going to be in front of the Big water show/fountain, in one of the nooks, on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.-7:15p.m. We would love to see you there. 

If you cant make it, dont worry about it. Our back up plan is to start making-out in front of the fountain since it will be our 1 year wedding anniversary :)


*and  just FYI we posted the engagement slide show from our last post. So make sure you check it out. 









16 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Yeah for Vegas! Woo hoo. I am hoping to see you both! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Candice, Mark.
Too bad I missed ya both at the happy hour. There were so many people there, I didn't get a chance to meet everyone. Boo. Maybe next time! \(^.^)/

Jennifer Disney said...

see you guys in vegas!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

fountain, nook, water, 6:30, tuesday, check! can we yell get a room :)

Anonymous said...

Awww....happy anniversary!

Christian said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so bummed I can't make it to Vegas...

next year for sure!

kymberli q. said...

We're going to Hawaii next month, so WPPI is out this year - next year, though! Happy Anniversary you two!! Have a great time!!

AHS Photography said...

You guys rock!! Have fun in Vegas and Happy Anniversary!

<3Amy

Anonymous said...

I'm heading to San Diego on the 26th so no WPPI for me this year either.):

This year a shoot shop, next year WPPI.

Have fun in front of the fountain and Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary hope to run into you at WPPI!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark and Candace!

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! It really made my day!!

I LOVE your work and I am now a big fan! :)

Have a blast at WPPI!!!!

kymberli q. said...

Mark or Candace,

What song is that on the slideshow? It is soooo relaxing! It's nice! Who is it?

Erika Lais Fotografia said...

Hi Mark, thanks for the comment!!!!
I'd loved to know another BIG professional like you guys, oh and I also saw both of you at Becker's blog, too much funny!!!!... let's keep always in touch ... I'll be another Mark's blog stalker, hehehehe!!!! Have a nice weekend in Vegas!!!!

Unknown said...

What a unique use of a mirror! :)

Unknown said...

Oops. That was meant for the previous post. :)

Anna Ingalls said...

It was great to meet you guys! Your stuff rocks!