Thursday, November 29, 2007

Casey and Laura

So, i have been out of commission for a while. i.e. my Lovely bride and I went on vacation to London and to Paris, then moved from orange, Ca to Costa mesa, Ca when we got back. Needless to say the team has been busy, plus we have not had internet for 2 weeks due to the move.

Right before I left, I had the opportunity to shoot with
Karey Michelle down in Dana Point, Ca.

I have known Casey & Laura for about 3 years now. We all met while volunteering for Rock Harbor's Youth group:
The Hub. They are two of the most awesome people in the world.

Casey & Larua, Candice and I are so excited for your journey to begin, you are In our prayers.

















13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did a great job mark! i like the one of them praying! you are doing great! -c

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

welcome back mark! you rocked this one. that guitar shot is killer!

gabriel ryan said...

carlie and i are glad to have the becklund's back in town. howdy neighbor

Jerry in Tampa said...

INCREDIBLE images Mark! Wonderful clarity and texture throughout! I found you through Desiree - glad it did!

Jerry in Tampa

Karey Michelle said...

Welcome back you guys!! I hope your trip was aMAZing. The slideshow is posted here: http://kareymichelle.blogspot.com/2007/12/casey-and-laura-part-2.html

Thanks so much for your help that day! You rock!

Dawn Malone said...

These are great! This is the way I would do my wedding. I love it. So simple and casual, yet everything looked so beautiful. Welcome back and I can't wait to see your pics from Europe. :) Blessings to you!

Sarah said...

Great stuff!! :) Were you eating the grass and sand for those low shots?? :) I love them, but I never seem to get low enough.

Brandon Williams said...

I also love the use of angles with the sand picture! Great Job.

Melissa Koehler said...

WOW, these are amazing shots!
Her ring is so cool!

hootenannie said...

Tattoos? Parking garages? Dumpsters? Pink guitar capos? Mark Brooke, I salute you and your RAD style... or at least your stellar capturing of THEIR rad style. :)

~Desiree said...

Wow, these are awesome! You rocked that wedding for sure!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Thank you all for you support! I appreciate all the comments. peace! and Merry Christmas!

Tiffany said...

Wow!! Your photos are all fricken' amazing :) !!!