Saturday, November 3, 2007

Paul & Tamara

Paul & Tamara are two of the raddest people I have ever met. I mean seriously rad! Paul could double for Jack Black pretty much any day of the week, and Tamara is so full of energy that there is never a dull moment around her... I love it!

The team (my wife and I) recently made the trek out to Las Vegas and shot an E-session for Paul & Tamara. We had a blast running around town from the in-door garden at the Bellagio, to outside the Paris hotel.


Candice and I are so excited for you two! We were honored to spend the day with you documenting your love for each other. Thanks again!

















7 comments:

THE PARSONS said...

You seriously rocked this shoot - I love so many of these, and love the textures you are using on some of them. Makes us want to go to vegas!

Dawn Malone said...

Hey Mark, You rocked all of these. My fav is #5 (love the texture.) The taxi one is way hot.

gabriel ryan said...

cool.

~Desiree said...

Awesome, love the taxi cab one!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the shot on the bench and the street sequece are killer!

Sarah said...

Yep.. super sexy stuff you got there! :)

kymberli q. said...

AMAZING shoot!