Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Elaina & AJ

Last Sunday I met up with Elaina and her soon to be husband AJ. Elaina has the sweetest southern accent in the entire earth! They are awesome people! Elaina works at a design firm down in Irvine. She designs the layout for hotels and does a really awesome job! AJ is a pastor and is hilarious! they were so much fun to shoot.

I am so blessed to be a part of their wedding process. They are planning to have their wedding in Georgia in late December, which is so cool.

AJ & Elaina,

Candice and I thank you two for allowing us to be apart of somthing so special to you guys.


















10 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Sweet stuff! The last one's my fav but really there's so many great ones!

Dawn Malone said...

great pics as usual! Love the texture of #9 and I think it was #13. My favorite is the last one. Love the feel of it and all the different elements that make it up.

gabriel ryan said...

go mark! go mark! have fun in georgia... i can't wait to see the images from the wedding

Karey Michelle said...

hey that place looks familiar! great work Mark I love them!

Enoch Photography said...

Mark... wow great stuff as always! Keep rockin these out...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

nice stuff mark! #3 and that last shot are awesome.

Anonymous said...

HEY MARK! I LOVE THIS SHOOT! THE SHOT WITH THE COUPLE BEHIND THE FLOWERS IS PERFECT. KEEP IT UP YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO BEING A PHOTO KING.

gabriel ryan said...

you're back from europe. lets hang...

Melissa Koehler said...

Those texture shots are awesome. Great job

kymberli q. said...

Just got around to looking at these - what an amazing shoot!!!!!! Probably my favorite of yours so far - LOVE these!!!!