Saturday, September 20, 2008

Brian and Nicole: E-session

WOW! is the first word I think of when I sit down to wright about Nicole and Brian's E-session. When we first met Brian and Nicole in Starbucks we feel in love. They are awesome people (with great style)and we are sooooo stoked to be apart of their destination wedding in a few weeks! So after meeting such awesome people, Mark and I were beyond pumped to shoot their Engagement session. 

The first location we went to was the Mission in San Juan Capistrano. There was an event going on in the Mission that day, so our space was limited, but they rocked it with no fear (and never mind the few times we go reprimanded by the staff:).  The second location that we went to was the San Juan Capistrano Train station. We have done this location before with other clients, but we have never taken these shots before! (its always fun to shoot the same location twice, this way you can find more hidden awesomeness that you did not find the first time). 

Nicole and Brian, Thanks for letting us be apart of your Engagement session. We are "out of this world" excited for your up coming wedding!

















10 comments:

Marlin Munoz said...

love that t/s!! Fantastic images as usual but that last image is killer!

Sue said...

I adore the reflection/pool shot!

Unknown said...

Great shots! I love her dresses. What a cute couple. The stair shot is amazing too!

Anonymous said...

Adore the train images! I am such a sucker for the vintage charm of the railway.

julie h said...

great locations and color! and i want her dress.

Unknown said...

Ok I tried to pick a fav but I had no luck! I love them all!

Abigail Q said...

Beautiful! I love the 2nd to last one!

Blair Van Bussel said...

ummm.....beyond hot!! These are all awesome!!

Emily Faulknor said...

I love how many fun and colorful outfits they had. And so many awesome locations. You guys caught the light beautifully too. These are hot!

Robin Dini Photography said...

ditto on that wow! i love the colors on these! what amazing locations!