Thursday, September 4, 2008

Joanne and Jimmy E-session...

The first few thoughts that come to our head when we think of Joanne and Jimmy are these: Fun, way too cute, laughter, and hot, hot models! We met them a few months ago, and when they chose us to be their wedding photographers we knew they would be a blast to work with!

For there Engagement session we went to a location that was super special to them. They both met at Mount Sac College over 6 years ago. And when we showed up at the college to shoot, we were super stoked at how beautiful the campus is. We took photos along the sidewalks that they first held hands, and we stole a photo of a kiss in front of the actual class room they met in.

Their wedding is right around the corner, and we can not wait to be apart of it! Thank you sooooo much for letting us be apart of your radical day!













15 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the edginess of these guys! great use of the wide. also saw your feature on sws! great stuff as always

Cathy and David Photography said...

Thanks for the blog love! :) Also, seriously, I love that when I look at your photos, or even if someone were just to show me them, I'd instantly know whose they were!!! These are SO hot! :)

Tiffany said...

Awesome as always!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Candice! :D You two are awesome! My favorite shot of Joanne and Jimmy is the sunlight shot of her head on his shoulder. And by the way, those flip books are so frackin' cool!

cherish.photography said...

Ewwww...love that CA sun! Thanks for visiting me.

Robin Dini Photography said...

you guys are so awesome! thanks for hittin' up my blog Candace :) I always love reading your comments.

these are stunning! The shots in the grass are killer! awesome tones and textures!

Anonymous said...

ummmmmm....awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Those field shots are HOT!

AHS Photography said...

Radical, I love them all!

Amy

kristin said...

these are so cool! You guys are always do different!!!

P.S. I got someone to take pics of me! YAY. Check them out.

http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Anonymous said...

I go to mt.sac! I know that place! I know where those plants are! Ja ja. How come I didn't see you there? Yeah, the ones on the fields by Cal Poly are the best.

Anonymous said...

these were so great!

Marlin Munoz said...

Very nice images you guys, or as you say they are.."radical"!!! I went to Mount Sac many years ago (yes I'm old!!) and it was great to see it again through your lens (especially that TS)!

Ryel j said...

beautiful as always!! This session looks like so much fun I can't wait to see the wedding!

anna joy said...

love these :) you guys are so inspiring with your different angles and use of light and surrounding!