Thursday, January 15, 2009

80's Prom! embarrassing... and RAD!

Last week was amazing... why? Because we got to hang out with some of our great friends at Chenin Boutwells 80's prom Baby shower.  After going to a "baby shower" like this there is no way I am going to be able to beat it when mark and I have kids. It was so fun to just goof around for a few hours. I did have one embarrassing moment while I was at the shower ( I always seem to have one:) .... Check out Jessica Claire's Blog to see what I am talking about. In my defense I am "that girl" that was not able to watch PG13 movies until I was 18, so my mind is clean I promise.

 Here are a couple of photos (that i stole off Jessica's blog!) that sum the night up. 

Tomorrow I am going to be posting a game plan for WPPI so stay tuned!










5 comments:

Moongypsyi said...

I LOVE it!! That's freaking hilarious and awesome!!! My sides hurt!!
~christina

*Lissa* said...

These are so fun! What great friends you are!

jessicaclaire said...

don't worry, I already have an idea for your shower :)

Anonymous said...

You guys (and your photographer friends) are so incredibly rad! These photos are wicked and it looks like you had such a fun time with a ton of laughs!

PS - those shots of you in the post above are really sweet.

Diana Rush said...

Um, this might very well be the best baby shower I have ever seen... If my friends had a coed shower like this, maybe I could get my husband to attend!

Oh, and I love the pictures!