Thursday, January 8, 2009

Atlanta, New Years Eve Wedding Part 1.

This past week Michael Norwood and I had the opportunity to fly out to Atlanta with our good friend Jessica Claire........  it was RAD!    On the first day Ami and Scott (of the awesome wedding blog: Elizabeth Anne Designs) had their dinner rehearsal at Tuner field!  When we arrived I felt like i was 9 years old again.....  the field was huge and just plain breath taking!  The entire field was empty and we were able to take them pretty much, wherever we wanted... it was sooooo much fun!




While jessica was working it i snapped a few of Micheal........ I have a few of jessica but i will be posting those later. :)

11 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

mark, these are so funky and fun! WE LOVE THEM!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Ball park to yourselves, a fun couple AND shooting with JC. Yup... jealous.

By the way... My wife has been on the Mark/Candice bandwagon these past couple days. She saw your blog through one of my comments (or something like that) and fell in love with your photos. Deservedly so... you guys rock.

And... One last question. Do you guys use lensbabies or is that all post production?

Thanks!!

Lydia said...

It's so cool to see the different perspectives of you and Jessica! You guys are both awesome photographers with great vision!

Mamacita Chilena said...

Shawn, they use a tilt shift lens. I only know that from my own session with them :)

Mark, I have to say that I've seen J.C. and MNP's images on their blogs, and not that I'm biased or anything, but yours are by far the most unique! Love them all!

Gretchen Edwards said...

I love ALL of these pics! awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! MNP rocks!!! What a rad location :) Lovin that 7th image, such a sweet moment between the couple.

{holly aletha} said...

hey i'm holly! just wanted to let you guys know that i love, love, love your style of photography. i check(blogstalk) your site daily...it's total inspiration to me. so thanks! love.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys - I was on JC's blog and she said to stop by and leave you fancy comments...well deserved, I might add! I looooove the tilt shift - super cool! And that video of you guys explaining yourselves if fabulous!

Ashley Perez said...

I said this to Jessica and I'll say it to you, I'm so jealous!!! What an amazing place to shoot! You guys did an awesome job capturing both them, and the awesomeness of the field.

*Lissa* said...

Awesome job! What a sweet location! Love the sun flare too!

cassandra-m said...

oooooooohhhhh, you guys were only 4 hours from me :) hope you had FUN in Hotlanta!!!!