Thursday, January 29, 2009

Matt and Angie: Christmas 2008!

This year we had the opportunity to shoot an amazing wedding at the Four Seasons hotel in Vegas on Christmas day. While most people were sitting around in their P.J.'s sipping hot coco, over 200 people were traveling to the City of lights to celebrate with Matt and Angie. It was truely amazing to see all the support and love that walked through the doors. 

We met Matt and Angie only a few weeks before Christmas. We quickly shot their Engagement session and then made them a RAD guest book out of the photos. Only a few weeks after that, It seemed like we were on our way to Vegas to shoot their wedding.

Matt and Angie are both lawyers! After they met they quickly fell in love and soon after tied the knot. Its always so awesome to be apart of weddings were you can see how in love and how much in common the couple has together. We had a blast and we feel so blessed to be apart of their wedding!

Here are just a few of the awesome shots from the day!



Dad Looked so happy during the prayer.....


7 comments:

Gretchen Edwards said...

You guys are so creative and fun! awesome shots!

Allyson Magda Photography said...

I love the shot of the bridesmaids in front of the mirror - fun stuff!

Kricia Morris Photography said...

I love the mirror shot where they're kissing! Super cute idea!

Kriea Arie said...

I love this entire post!

cassandra-m said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Love the toning and vibe of all these images. very nice!

Koko Quiz said...

I have been a secret admirer for a bit : ) my sister and law and friend (Shyla) are both photographers...I love photography as well. It's great to see a young married team succeed. Bravo! Since I view your photos..I thought it would be nice to comment! Have a great week.

Ashley Rose said...

I am in love with the post processing in these babies! :) like an unhealthy amount! So gorgeous as always!!!