Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kelly and Daves Wedding!

Kelly loves Basketball
Dave proposed using a basketball
Kelly went to Vegas
Dave met Kelly in Vegas
Kelly loves Athletic Men
Dave is Athletic
Kelly loves Dave!

As mentioned in our last "personal" blog post, Mark and I shot" two, out of this world" weddings last weekend. Kelly and Dave's wedding was on Friday, and man was it awesome! 

Mark met Kelly over 5 years ago, when he use to work with  the Rock Harbor Church Youth group. When Kelly got engaged, she called us up and we met in Starbucks to go over all her package details. It is always awesome shooting an old friends wedding. You get a chance to see them on the happiest day of their life. We knew immediately that we would love being apart of their love story!

They were both in Vegas one weekend with two different groups of friends. When they first saw each other from across the way, they were immediately attracted. They both have so much in common.  their love for Basketball, sports, and each other has grown even more since they have each other to play 24/7 until...... forever!!!! 

Kelly and Dave = awesome!





















17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love how artistic and emotional these photos are! Outstanding!!

P.S. - Twitter lead me here... gotta love it! =)

P.P.S. - Need another shooter for anything? ;)

Hanssie said...

That last shot...so amazing! Love it!

P.S. Don't you just love Twitter?

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does Dave look like Kevin Bacon in the picture with their eyes clothes?

You guys did an awesome job with this couple. You guys are so creative and I LOVE checking in on your work. Keep it up!

kristin said...

Wow...I love the guys in the field shot...great job as always guys! Yummy lighting and details!

Dinner was so fun. Thanks again for meeting up with us!

http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/

Lalee Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the light in every single one. And the last one like blows my mind - I LOVE it!

Rebecca Franklin said...

I love the artistic flair to all of your photos and your post process is amazing. Thanks for all the great posts, I really loved the post about how ya'll got started. I am seriously going to start working towards 1000 pictures a week. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I totally meant "eyes closed" and not "eyes clothes." That's what I get for doing a hundred things at once. *sigh*

Unknown said...

Once again you 2 WOWED me! I mean come on I am at a lost for words. These ROCK!!!!!

Josh Elliott/LIFT Photography said...

yet again...awesome! when am I going to run into you guys in Ladera again?

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Love em'. Love em', love em', love em'!

Ryel j said...

Such a rock'n day! You guys shoot like ninjas fighting tigers. = greatness

Ashley Perez said...

The first image and the last image are my favs! Awesome, as always!

Anonymous said...

These are so good! You guys are so good with the tilt shift! Love that tree root seat!

Jeret Slack said...

dude these rock...

Christian said...

Rockin' wedding guys! Rancho Capistrano is always a beautiful place to shoot... but you guys took it to a new level! Freakin' awesomeness!!!

"Kevin Bacon"+1

Anonymous said...

i love the posing of the bride and maids in the field. and that last one ... so awesome and precious all in one!

Blair Van Bussel said...

Too funny ...I was just over at the ryel j photo blog (im such a freakin stocker i swear), and came over this way and thought it looked very familiar ;)

You guys did an amazing job .