Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Simple Tuesday

What is happening with us this lovely Tuesday afternoon, you ask?

This past week Mark and I have been on the hunt to re-vamp our CASA. We are sick of the plain tan walls and the brownish carpet! So after being slightly inspired by Nate and Jacks' bright green and orange walls, we have decided to paint and buy everything in sight. We have made serveral trips to Home depot, and when you see the colors we picked you might think we went MAD, but trust me they are rockin. We are changing a few rooms around (making one of the bedrooms into an office, and the other one into a guest room), and we are building a few shelves that will look super awesome in our living room. These projects are super exciting to talk about, but they usually end up sucking when you actually pick up a paint brush and do them...But we are not at that point yet so we are super excited!

Mark is off right now with Justin Lyon putting the finishing touches on a "surprise project" and I am off to hang with my mother in Law at a beach house. Then later tonight Mark has band practise and I have dinner with the girls. So our Tuesday is going quite well.

Just a little side note.... Geffrey our puppy is so freaken cute!





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house is beyond adorable! look forward to renovation photos in the future.

*Lissa* said...

I was so excited to paint my office last week... I got 2 walls done and haven't touched it since! I hate painting! ;o) I hope you have better luck with it than I do! Make sure you post some pics when you are done!

Love the photos!

Dawn Malone said...

awe...you all are cute..even your house. have fun making memories.

Anonymous said...

I love re-decorating! I guess us creative types are good at visualising what is going to look good. I can't wait to see what you get up to, should be cool!

Cathy and David Photography said...

That pup is too cute for his own good. :)

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Your puppy looks just like Ellen (our puppy) did when she was little:
http://cheyenneschultzphotography.blogspot.com/2007/06/ellen-dog.html

And here she is now:
http://cheyenneschultzphotography.blogspot.com/2008/03/homework.html

Ryel j said...

Congratulations!! Your Tuesday's are jam packed. I can't wait to see the super rad new-ness that is your house!

THE PARSONS said...

thanks so much for your blog lovins, we miss you guys too SO MUCH. Hopefully sometime soon we can come and experience the new Becklund color palette experience. Much love friends, and much support from us!!!

Enoch Photography said...

love make overs... the wife gets that itch ever other year. And yep... Geffrey IS so freakin' cute.

Blah Blah said...

Seriously guys, let me know if you need help with painting and stuff. I've been doing remodels in homes since I was 16. You know my digits.

Erica Berger said...

Hey!

I found you guys a month ago and I am amazed with your work, passion, love - for your work and eachother. You are an amazing team - I wonder where you met!!! I love that tilt shift lens - I am renting one next week - can't wait.

Best of luck!

Erica Berger
http://www.ericaberger.info

Blair Van Bussel said...

Dude....ADORABLE house and puppy!

p.s. Im an expert in random fun paint jobs, if you need assistance. Our bathroom is bright orange and green plad, with hot pink accesories.Take my word for it...its hot.

cassandra-m said...

Geffrey is the STAR of this post...hee.hee. LOVE HER!!!!