Saturday, November 29, 2008

Alex and Marlena's Cancun wedding

We immediately feel in love with Alex and Marlena's awesome personalities, love story, and contagious smiles! We shot their E-session last spring at an airport because they wanted a location that was sentimental to them. They had a long distance relationship so the airport, at times, seemed like home.

When they asked us to be apart of their Cancun wedding we quickly said YES! Their wedding was unbelievable. They had family and friends fly in from all around the world to be apart of their special celebration. The weather was perfect and everyone looked amazing. We are soooo excited to see them soon for their "Day after session".

Congrats Alex and Marlena! You guys are sooooo awesome! We can not wait for you to see the rest of the photos. 

(rocking out a new posting style..... I think i like it!)

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are AWESOME!!
WOW!! I love each shot~ GORGEOUS!!!

natasha said...

Hi Mark and Candace,

Amazing job - these shots are incredible! You guys were so fun to work with!

Natasha

Anonymous said...

i love the perspectives on the grooms and bride's maid shots!

*Lissa* said...

WOW -you guys rocked this wedding! I love these shots!

I feel like I always just repeat myself over and over on your site! ;o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful wedding and Amazing photos!

CamilleElise said...

Love this new posting style, looks very nice and clean cut. You guys continually do my most favorite bridal party shots, and the capture of the dress near the ceremony is so romantic. Great wedding :)

Ashley Rose said...

They are all beautiful! How do you even pick a favorite :)?!!?!
You captured all the joy of the event wonderfully!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the new posting style. :) Another great wedding post. You guys are awesome!!

Jennie Pennie said...

What a beautiful wedding! I bet you guys had a blast with this one!

Anonymous said...

Love these guys- favorites is the four series of the groom jumping- what a guy ! :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa he's a real kung fu fighter!!
Great captures, I love the one of the bride and ther bridesmaid in the street.

cassandra-m said...

Cancun? so jealous. Know you had fun. My favs are the bride & groom on the beach, ALL of those are simply AMAZING...love love love them all. I would fill a wedding album with these shots...BIG size...ha.ha. GREAT wedding!

Lydia said...

These are so fun! I love the feel of these pictures!