Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brian and Nicole Married in Cabo!

A few weeks ago Mark and I had the amazing opportunity to shoot a wedding in Cabo! We not only had a blast, but we were able to be apart of a wedding that was breath taking.

Brian and Nicole are simply perfect for each other. When we met them we knew immediatly that we waated to be apart of their wedding. They got married at the Palmilla resort.  [which is insane by the way!] The weather was perfect.  Though, I don't think that I have ever been that sweaty in my entire life! ;)

It was RADICAL!

16 comments:

Blair Van Bussel said...

Are you kidding me with these!? beyond AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely out of this world gorgeous!!! Awesome work...

Tiffany said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!! So seriously fantastic!!

Lydia said...

You guys never cease to amaze me!

CamilleElise said...

The ocean in the background of these shots is unbelievably beautiful. The sixth shot is one of my absolute all time favorite bridal party shots. Beyond Gorgeous!!!

lroah said...

These are all awesome, but that ring shot is amazing. You guys rock my world. :)

Blah Blah said...

These are awesome guys! The look and feel of the wedding is amazing.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! Always amazing!!

Unknown said...

I am a big fan of ya'lls work great job!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Candice, you and Mark are such amazing photogs!! Keep on inspiring us! - *B* -

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous as always!! :)

*Lissa* said...

These are SO awesome!!

Ashley Perez said...

So random, and so cheesy, but I think that's the same chapel where Speidi got married last weekend! I've officially revealed that I'm a teeny bopper.

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is such an amazing wedding with amazing photos. Great work!

Tiffiany said...

These are the most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen!!! I am so proud that for Brian and Nicole. Congratulations to both of you! I wish I could have been there with my favorite cousins!!
Love Always, Tiffiany Heidrich

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

Love this wedding- great colors and that shoe shot is one of my favorites!