Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Band-aid

I am the band-aid for the Band UNA....
If you know me personally you know that I think my Husband is HOT! I will  tell almost anyone this in the third conversation after meeting them... I think he is even hotter when he has a guitar in his hands (which is every wednesday night and the occasional friday when he has a practice or a show). Mark has been in a band ever since I have known him. He was a guitar major at Biola University and he has always found a way to play his guitar through out the week. 

Well this past week I took the opportunity to shoot some updated "Band Photos". He has an upcoming show this week and they felt inspired to spice up their image. So if you would like to join us, and see the Mark, of "mark brooke photography" rock his heart out then here are the details. 

Location:  THE WIRE 247 N. 2nd Ave, Upland, CA 91786, CA 91786

When: Friday, November 14, 7:00PM



13 comments:

Lydia said...

Cool lighting!

The Modern Type said...

Adore the lighting in the second pic. And you've probably heard this a zillion times but Mark resembles Ashton Kutcher!

*Lissa* said...

I agree with you - there is something hot about a man with a guitar! ;o)

Love the band pics Candice, esp. the second one with the sun flare!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing my husband with a guitar too! You should post a video of the band so some of us people that live far away can see them in action!

Tiffany said...

Awesome shots!!
I would totally come and see them play if I were in Cali!
There are cool venues in Utah, so let me know if you guys ever head out here! :)

Anonymous said...

I should come right? I live kinda far in menifee, yep, menifee. I'll make you a deal...I'll go if Morgan Taylor goes. I'm dying to meet morgan. Well if I come, I'm very well looking forward to meeting the both of you. Cheers!

Unknown said...

candice i couldn't agree with you more about a man with a instrument. i recently found a list that i made listing off all the things the man of my dreams has to have and number 2 was "be a guitar player". my husband is a drummer and guitar player and I love seeing him play.. it makes me all giddy inside.

i just wanted to tell you that i think these 2 images are absolutely beautiful and powerful. Its definitely a cool take on the "band photos". Great job girl!

I wish I wasn't busy this friday because I have been dying to go to a show! Have fun though!

Anonymous said...

i just about freaked out b/c i thought it was going to say upland, INDIANA which is a nowhere town 20 minutes from me :o) ah, well!

awesome shots! i love, love, love the flare!

Anonymous said...

Hey Candice,
My husband plays the guitar too but not in a band. But when he plays the guitar and sings there is nothing more romantic. And yes, super HOT as well. Great job on the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! A guitar player! Love the lighting in the last one.

Tori Clements said...

Love that lens flare!

Anonymous said...

I'll see you tonight if I can get someone to cover my shift at Wal-Mart. I'm supposed to clean the bathrooms tonight though. Well, there's always next week.

Anonymous said...

Heck yes to band wives! I'm a musicians wife and was a band girlfriend from the start! We need to stick together! Oh and the pictures are pretty, too!