Friday, February 8, 2008

House shopping!!!!!!!

O.K..... so today was a little different that any other day i have ever had, mainly because i have NEVER  been house shopping before! It was awesome!  I decided to bring my camera and snap a few shots along the way so i could share my lovely experience with all of you dedicated readers/commenters......   and all of you fellow blog-stalkers like myself, (don't even  think for a second that i would forget about you).  

It was our first day out and i think that we found the ONE! It was soooooo random. My wife (the other half of Mark Brooke Photography) and I have always expected to buy a house in two years... well Candice was online the other night and found a "good deal". Next thing I know she has an appointment with a relater...followed by us seeing a great opportunity and wanting to put a bid on the property.... It is a lovely 3 story 2 bedroom condo, that is located on "Quail Hill" in Irvine, Ca.  I could not believe how rad it was!

It has a TON of office space, and a section of the garage that perfect for my mini-lab. 

My wife and I put an offer on the house today.... we are just waiting to sign the docs...ahhh i cant wait!

 Please keep us in your prayers. We love all of you, your support, and your comments :)



11 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how exciting!! we're so happy for you guys. gettng a home is the raddest feeling in the world! good luck and many blessings to you both. we'll have our fingers crossed! have an awesome weekend guys!

Blah Blah said...

Congrats guys! Did you live in Irvine before? We'll be neighbors. Good luck!

kymberli q. said...

Yay! Good luck to you both - I just said a little prayer!

Dawn Malone said...

How exciting! I will pray for you to have discernment and a peace as you make each step.
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. P 37:4
:)

Leah said...

love it, super chic, best of luck

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Thank you for all of your support! Carlie and Gabriel of "gabriel.ryan.photographer" came with us today to help us make the final decision... it is so nice to have such wonderful friends!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

wow, that place is awesome! congrats on such a lucky find :) We're house hunting too, it's so exciting! We'll definitely keep you in out prayers that everything goes smoothly. :)
kz

AHS Photography said...

Congratulations! Looks like an amazing home!

Brandon Williams said...

Congrats!!!! I hope everything works out and hopefully we will see you at WPPI...

Jennifer Disney said...

Congratulations! What an exciting adventure! I'm in the middle of it myself.

~Desiree said...

Awesome place! Now is a great time for buyers!