Friday, February 22, 2008

Kelly and David

Kelly and David are seriously sooooo BAD... but, bad as in good, not bad as in bad!  We decided to do an engagement session that was totally them.... When I first met them they explained that they met in VEGAS, which was awesome! It was love at first sight. They are both basket ball players and both enjoy each other from the bottom of their hearts. 

When Kelly and David showed up at the shoot they were well prepared to mix special memories into the pictures. David proposed with a basket ball,obviously this had to be used in the shoot. And they brought a magnet that said vegas, as well as bracelets to mix into their engagement shoot. I love when couples have those "special moments" and they choose to remember them forever.

Kelly and David, thank you for choosing Candice and myself to be a part of your special day! See you August 1st... Booyah! 

















13 comments:

kymberli q. said...

AWESOME! I LOVE the basketball shots, ring shots, and the Las Vegas sign shot! Too cute! Great work, Mark!

Unknown said...

Same as Kymberli I really like the basketball shot. But dude as all ways you rocked them all.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Man alive how do you use that tilt shift. its due time you shared your secret.

amber dawn said...

I really like that last one...and I really LOVE the guest appearance of the giraffe! Ha ha! =) Really, though...great job on the shoot!

THE PARSONS said...

I love the crisp, vibrant color in most of these - so cool, mark! I also am totally sad we don't have an ocean close by. as I look at these, and realize it's been about 13 degrees around here, I think about how good it would feel to have my feet in that wet sand. great job, as always!

AHS Photography said...

So awesome Mark! I especially love the B&W one of them kissing!

Amy

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome job mark! love the basketball! rockin the fishy too!

katy said...

These are great! Definitely love the basketball, so cute!

Lacey Lichi said...

Hey, I just found you! You are an amazing photographer. I love the inclusion of Vegas and the b-ball. I am just a newbie still learning my camera but hopefully, someday, I too will shoot like you!

Lacey Lichi said...

Where are you located? I'd love to be able to refer you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment! and no, unfortunately we won't be attending wppi...hopefully next year. we're still trying to build the business and make that money to attend conventions :).
love the pics by the way. love the wide angle.

Alex Rodriguez said...

Cool shots, love the one of the feet on the sand.