Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mary & Heber (the "H" is silent): Engagment

This past week i had the opportunity to hang out with Mary and Heber!  It was so RADICAL! They are so much fun to be around!  I think i had the most funny photographer client experience yet! Heber's name is pronounced EHH-BER (with a silent "H")! I had no idea so for the first half of the day i was calling him HHHHE-BER. My wife was so kind to inform me... ohhh, after I had pronounced the "H" in his name about 10,000 times! Needless to say we ALL had a good laugh!

Mary and Heber are a very unique couple. They do not wear jewelry, do to their beliefs. That means there was no engagement ring! Though, they put their own little twist in to it. Heber gave Mary a nice watch instead. I LOVED it! It really brought me back to the simplicity of what the meaning of an engagement ring was: Not to have the Flashiest piece of jewelry you can find, but rather, a reminder of your love for each other.

Mary and Heber, you two are Seriously AWESOME! I can't wait until, May 17th!!!!














10 comments:

Jennifer Disney said...

Nice work Mark! I really like those drippy rust stains! I also like the one that shows off her watch.
Nicely done! See you tomorrow?

Dawn Malone said...

Nicely done Mark! They all look great! Can't wait for the cruise!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,
i think you did a great job on this one! i like the simplicity mixed with the art in all these photos.
your rocken huzzy.
-can

AHS Photography said...

Ahhh pure eye candy for my soul, I love it!! The song rocks too!
~Amy

kymberli q. said...

Funky fresh and beautiful work as always. I always know there's going to be something 'different' to look at when I come here. I love it!

I LOVE the one where he's down on his knee and the one right before that. Love it, love it, love it!

amber dawn said...

Ooooh....I LOVE #4. Great work, Mark! So creative and fresh...I can't get enough of your style! =)

Melissa Koehler said...

So awesome dude!
I am loving your blurry look, so cool!
That gate is so fun!

Bianca said...

Love the light in no 9...but, to be honest, they all rock!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

rockin the tilt baby! love em dude!

AHS Photography said...

skills!!-Aaron