Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ladera Ranch swim team...(my version)

My not so true swim story ( but i wish it was)....

O.k. so for the last few years I have been training for the swim Olympics. I knew I had to step up my practices to 12 times a week instead of 7 times if I wanted to go anywhere in life (anywhere in life meaning becoming the next swimming champion)......

I ran into Jessica at horseback riding lessons ( I mean poker lessons), she mentioned that she is on a swim team with chenin that practices 4 hours a day! perfect, I said!!!! The next thing I knew I was swimming my little heart out every day, running into little four year olds with fins and getting a great tan.

The true story....

I have always loved to swim... in a resort pool with a margarita!

When Jessica and I decided to work out together we were mortified to get wet, on purpose... but now it is an awesome passion of mine, I actually get excited. Its the best feeling in the world to jump into a heated pool and splash through the lap pool lanes, do sit ups on the side of the wall, and use a kick board. It beats running any day of the week.




Jessica and I = hard core


Chenin and I = strength


Please keep the peace in your local pools!


Splash till we can splash no more


Rock , like its your job




10 comments:

gabriel.ryan. said...

due to creative block, i will leave the same comment as i did on jessica's blog...


wow.

Anonymous said...

I love these photos, you guys look like you have so much fun together! There is no way I'd let anyone put photos of me in a swim suit, goggles and a swimming cap on the web. You are soooo cool!

Vu Bui said...

Shhweet! Great shots, but even better splash patterns.

Hanssie said...

You guys should try synchronized swimming. Those swim caps and goggles are hot! (Pics are not bad either :))

Anonymous said...

Love your excitement...I need to pick up swimming...it is freakin' HOT in Texas right now.

Katie Beverley said...

Seriously funny!

Erika McCauley said...

You girls are too funny!!

CamilleElise said...

this post is so hysterically awesome, definetly makes me want to dig out my old goggles and dust off my swim cap :)

cassandra-m said...

Candice...you are sooooo freakin cute! you guys looks hilarious in the pool being serious...ha.ha. looks like you had fun! take care.

Anonymous said...

i just googled "ladera ranch swim lessons" for makenzie and this came up on the front page :) haha!

it was great meeting you guys at the party last week!

cyndie norwood