Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Quick Post...

Hey everyone, we just wanted to send out a quick post to see if anyone is interested in working part time for Mark Brooke Photography ( 10 hours a week). Its wedding session and we are also working on a big project that will be released next year, so things are getting busy. The job description is pretty simple: dress all black, run errands in the middle of the night, and fetch us coffee etc... Just kidding! For reals we just need someone to do the back end work (secretarial and editing work), so if someone is interested please email us. Thanks, and Happy Mothers day. -candice brooke

7 comments:

babyrndeb said...

Mark and Candice -
My high school senior may be interested. She has film / photo editing experience (has taken a course in school) and would be good on the phone and computer.
What days are you looking for someone to help? (weekends would be best for her) And I guess I should ask her before signing her up for a different job! LOL! Can she call you if she is interested?
Debbie

Unknown said...

Happy Wedding Season!

(:

Melissa Koehler said...

Well whoever it is will get to work with the MOST awesome peeps ever!
xoxo

cassandra-m said...

Happy Mommie's Day Candice...Hope Jeffrey is being a good baby ;)

Dawn Malone said...

Who will be the lucky duck? I want this job! :) Have a great day you two!

Anonymous said...

Hitting the big time, employing staff! Cool! I look forward to that phase in my business. ;)

Donadio Photography said...

WOW...How I wished I lived close by... happy shooting!!!