Tuesday, May 13, 2008

meet Mr. Rogers....


This past week we had the opportunity to hang with Paul Rogers (david Jays video guy). Not only is he awesome, he has an amazing business mind (which is right down our ally). We went to lunch with him a few times these last few days and this is what we found:

-He came from Kansas
-He can rock any video camera with in 50 feet
-He shares the same faith as us (go Jesus!)
-He has great Business ideas
-He has the kindest heart
-His sister opens his mail
-He likes to convince people to move to the Midwest
-He got hired by D.J. within 3 hours... without even meeting him!
-He only likes Chipotle every once in a while
-He is only 22 and has more of a career then most 40 year olds

Thanks for spending so much time with us this past week! We cant wait to see you soon!

8 comments:

THE PARSONS said...

Happy Birthday Candice!

We want to convince you guys to come to the midwest also!! ...maybe a post-wedding season trip??

jeremy

Paul Rogers said...

LOVE IT:) LOL

BUT I'm 22:)

SEE YOU GUYS IN SB

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love your work!

It's always inspiring to see other young photographers producing such amazing work.

You guys are now officially on my blog watch list.

God Bless!

Jasmine said...

I love Paul! Glad you made him feel welcomed here in the good ole OC! :)
btw, you guys are just ROCKING IT OUT lately...you're amazing! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

welcome to the neighborhood! hey i try to convince peeps to move to the midwest too! ha. jk. go JESUS! i love it!!

Anonymous said...

Mark,

If your ever in Nor. Cal look me up we will do lunch. Your photographs are looking killer!

cassandra-m said...

So Mark, are you saying you have an "amazing business mind" too??? ha ha ha ha...hee.hee.hee.hee. I so funny ;) Anyways, I would vote "YES" to that! you & Candice have amazing talent...amazing hearts and amazing business sense! You just keep rocking your business! I've heard of Paul & everyone says he is awesome!

careysue said...

You stopped by my blog...thank you.

I'm glad you did because your work is phenomenal!

I will definitely send people your way!