Wednesday, July 16, 2008

house sitting

SO... I (candice) hate not blogging! But this week has been crazy. The week started off by us being asked by my parents to house sit. They have a pug that snots, spits and sheds all over the place, so we agreed to watch their dog (pepper) at their house...not ours!

When we arrived at my parents house we realized that this week would be much easier then we expected. Their house is much, much nicer than ours! They live in Huntington Harbor with a boat, kayaks, a spa, and Cable ... All luxuries that we don't have in Ladera Ranch. So for the first few days we sat a home on our butts walking the dogs and taking advantage of every opportunity we could.

Then....I (candice) got sick. I am talking the type of sick that puts you out of commission for three days. You don't want to talk to anyone, you don't want to eat, and you don't want live. It was awful. But again it was still nice to be at my parents house where there was nothing for me to do, so I could rest and get better much faster then I would in Ladera. side note: When we get back to Ladera we have sooooo much to do, laundry, cleaning, business etc....

We have one more night here in Huntington Harbor, and we are going to make the most of it! Tomorrow we have an E-session on the docks and tonight I will be training my parents slobbering pug to: sit, speak, roll over, and stop shedding.  

* I decided to make the most of my pajama days by taking picture of the dogs, mark, and some good friends that came over to visit. Here are a few of my shots.....

who needs a paper shredder when you have Jeffrey?










 
 
-Candice Brooke

14 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Fun photos! Hope you feel better soon!

Abigail Q said...

Dude that sucks so bad you got sick! I loathe being sick. The good news is at least you had cable! {and don't have to feel guilty for the hours of reality TV you absorbed.} ;) oh and ps jeffery is so stinking cute.

Anonymous said...

1. I hope you feel better soon! I've spent the last WEEK being sick, and it's miserable. I feel ya.
2. I use to have a cat named Pepper! Aww! I love the shot where he's making the stink eye.

Anonymous said...

those are some of the best pet shots i've seen! seriously, i love the action shot! it's fun when you can just chill and be creative for no reason than to just be.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. These pictures rock, and I especially love the one of the pug with his tongue sticking out!!! Awesome!! Hopefully I'll get my butt down to the OC soon so we can kick it :)

xoxo

Michelle

Hanssie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Candice! I've missed you guys when I run through my blog roll :(

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

feel betta girlie!!!

Ashley Perez said...

Being sick is the worst, but not being stuck at home with all your work sitting there is awesome! Here's to relaxing and watching cable! Hope you're feeling better!

Caits said...

hahah the dog pix are, as you would say, badical!

Anonymous said...

Sooo soooo cute!!!!!! Love the doggies!! I hope you are feeling better soon, Candice!!

anna joy said...

oh my gosh, the one of the tongue sticking out, sooo cute!!! hope you are feeling better candace, that freaking sucks!

Denise Bovee said...

what the?! you know nick rodriguez? woa small world!

Anonymous said...

awww... the dogs are just gorgeous! love them :) And get well soon Candice! Being sick sucks. Take care!!

cassandra-m said...

hope u are feeling better. Jeffrey is SOOOO CUTE and the pug is adorable with his tongue out...ha.ha... hilarious.