Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jessica Claire's B-day with the Brookes

One of my newest but bestest/greatest friends is Jessica. We see each other almost every day, and we always bust up laughing every time we are together! She is such an amazing person, she's hilarious, kind, giving, athletic, rad....She is such a blessing in my life......

Any ways...it was her Birthday this week, so Mark and I were super excited to plan an ALL day B-day bash for the young, beautiful Miss Claire. Our day started off with a harbor cruise in the duffy. Our destination was a Mexican restaurant with great margaritas. 

Our second stop was the batting cages. Jessica and I have always talked about how we should join a softball team, so this was our opportunity to practice our butts off. The next day we were all extremely sore. Probably because we were hitting 70 mph pitches.

We ended the day with a trip to the mall, two block buster movies, cupcakes, and dinner. It was such a fun day!  Happy b-day jessica!!!!









13 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

You two are just the cutest. Always. And jess is oh so beautiful too! I love reading about your adventures. :)

Chung Nguyen said...

Oh my. I never realized this but you two could be sisters! Cute!

*Lissa* said...

I was totally just going to write that you two could be long-lost sisters, but the poster above beat me to it!! I have thought that ever since I saw your "swim team" pics! ;o)

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Look at you sports stars! Happy Birthday Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic time together! =+)

Hanssie said...

The adventures of Jess and Candice...too cute! Love the boat and water shot and the face Candice has with her bat...Grrr.

Blair Van Bussel said...

Oh my goodness, I’m am officially jealous ….how fun!!! Looks like a prefect birthday outing!

4 Frames Photobooths said...

You are best friends with Jessica Claire!!!!!?! I don't think I could be more jealous! lol- anyway-this was a long time ago, but I was trying to wait and catch a post that had less than oh...15 comments on it to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for commenting on our blog a few weeks back!! It came at JUST the right time and lifted our spirits so much-it truly made our day. You guys are an inspiration to us and we LOVE love your work!! I especially love this shot of the water and the boat--how did you do that?! :)

Tunji Sarumi Photography said...

You guys had so much fun. Happy Birthday Jess

Unknown said...

How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had such a great day :)

Anonymous said...

what a fun day!! i wish i could go hang out with uber fun photo loving people!

Ashley Perez said...

I give you props for even going to the batting cages! I tried to..once..and I couldn't even hit a ball because I was too scared! Yeah, and that was in slow pitch!