Saturday, July 26, 2008

Maria and Raymond: E-Session



Maria loves to Smile

Raymond loves to make her smile

Maria loves her son

Raymond loves taking care of her and her son

Raymond loves Maria

Maria loves Raymond!


This past week we shot an engagement session for Maria and Raymond. They are out of this world RAD. That morning started with Mark and I a little down in the dumps about a few things, noting big, just one of "those mornings"...but the minute we showed up to the E-session and saw Maria and Raymond all Shnazed up, we started leaping with excitement. We love it when our clients are into their E-session as much as we are!



Raymond and Maria have been dating for over 10 years! They are perfect for each other. They make each other laugh, and you can tell they feel completely safe in the other persons arms.



After their totally "badical/radical" shoot we headed for a sushi dinner together. The restaurant was amazing. It was on the 12th floor over looking down town LA. It was beautiful! Over dinner we discovered that Raymond and Maria are not just clients, they are extremely awesome friends! We had a blast talking about who we are, and finding out who they are.



Thanks guys for spending the day with us! We had a RAD time!




















19 comments:

kymberli q. said...

2, 3, 7, 9, 10, and 11 are favorites! And her dress is soooo cute!

P.S. My hubby met a bride of yours the other day - a soon to be October bride. Small world!

Dennis Bullock said...

I love the Disney Concert Hall. If only I lived closer.

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

These are sensational! You guys ROCK!!!

Tiffany said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKEN' AWESOME!! :)

Marianne Wilson said...

Great work!

I love Maria's' green dress! Adorable!

Hanssie said...

I love the one where they are on the stairwell but separated from each other. So creative :)

Enoch Photography said...

awesome... love the spinning karate kick. Rad session you two! //enoch

Anonymous said...

awesome awesome!!

*Lissa* said...

These photos are great!! I love the one on the stairs with the divider in between them!

AHS Photography said...

So rad you guys! As usual :)

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Diggin' the photos! Awesome stuff!

Claire Ryser said...

wow I just spend forever reading through quite a few of your blog posts. Your photos are so... yum! and fun!

I really really love her dress... If you find out where she got it, could you post that info?! I might just have to steal her look ;)

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly I LOVE that dress! I'll bet it's a Betsy Johnson. Love it!!! Stunning images, of course, as well!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly I LOVE that dress! I'll bet it's a Betsy Johnson. Love it!!! Stunning images, of course, as well!!

Kelly Beane said...

delicious lighting! they are all ammmmmmazing!!

Anonymous said...

Booyah! Nice shoot guys...I almost thought you made a trek to Seattle for that one (looks a lot like the Experience Music Project)! We're suckas for good composition...very nice use of angles and light! Keep up the great work!

-Jason & Crystal

Anonymous said...

Those are wicked images! I love the color treatment, composition! You name it. :)

BTW, is Maria from the Philippines? She's so gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

I am finally coming out of the dark... I love your images, they inspire me to be creative and strive for a uniquness!!!! Disney Hall is such a RAD place to photograph at!!!! :)

4 Frames Photobooths said...

total rockstars!! By that i mean YOU guys, and your couple! You all just make it look so easy!! I love it!