Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Last night!! BOOYAH!

So it is super late, but we couldn't resist sharing a little about what happened in the last six hours. Last minute Mark and I put together a dinner with a few "newer photographers" that have been emailing us these past few months. We love the community we have with our blog readers! All of you are so awesome! 

We all met at El Torito in Mission Viejo and talked about: marriage counseling, Margaritas, WPPI, photo questions, house buying, etc... It was awesome to be at the same table with people who are so pumped about photography. And it was so inspiring to see all of the drive and excitement in their eyes. 
Our new friends: Molly, Hennsie, Katie,and Rolf 



Then afterwords we met up with some of our greatest friends Carlie and Gabriel. We had alot on our mind, and the honesty in the air was refreshing. We feel so blessed to have them in our lives. They started their photog. biz at the same time as us, and their spunk and friendship is priceless.  We had an awesome time talking about where we had come, and where we plan on going. In the world of photography it is so important to have your support team surrounding you and helping you along your journey. We have been blessed with several people in our lives who we can count on to answer questions, bounce ideas off of, and be honest with. 

Also, a side note: Mark and I are now pealing from our vacation! it sucks!  bye bye beautiful golden brown.

13 comments:

Cathy and David Photography said...

Ahh!!! We're so jealous! :-D Hanssie is such a sweety!

*Lissa* said...

How fun!!

Anonymous said...

you two are great! I hope to meet you one day and I'm going to join that b school family even if i live in colorado right now...but i'm so cal by heart!

kristin said...

Oh man, I missed out! I would love to go next time! :)

Hanssie said...

Thanks you guys! I had a blast!

Holly said...

aww... i wish i could come out for something like that!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this together guys! I really enjoyed it! By the time you have another pic of me on here I will have a website! :)

Anonymous said...

ugh, i'm so bummed that i don't live in cali with such wonderfully motivated people who share the same drive as I do :( someday...

Jasmine said...

Heck yeah! I LOVE it! Candice...you rock, girlfriend!! :)
xoxo....

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Dangit! So wish I lived on the west coast for things like this! Hope you had fun. :))))

Sarah said...

Heeeyyyy.. I want to come up for lunch at El Torito!! :)

What a great idea you guys!

Blair Van Bussel said...

How cool is that!? I need to get in on these new photog dinners. So funy too .....as I am reading, I scroll down and see Molly - who just shot my wedding a few weeks ago (Her and Matt did an amazing job by the way!!). What a small world!

kymberli q. said...

You guys are so giving and inviting - so cool!