Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brianna and Charles Rockin our socks off.

What do you do when you show up to an E-session and the couple is so energetic they make you simile and laugh the whole time?... We call it a GOOD DAY! 

Brianna and Charles rocked our world the minute they met us in our studio a few months back. They are getting married at the coolest location called Rancho Las lomas. The way they described it made our mouths drop. There is going to be a small zoo there with lions, zebras etc... A rad European telephone booth, and beautiful gardens. We are super stocked to be apart of their wedding!

They also picked an amazing E-session location... the wine vineyards in Temecula! We drove up to the vineyards and from the moment we stepped out of the car, Charles had us laughing!  We had such a Rad time!!!!!!













12 comments:

The Modern Type said...

Her pink dress is so cute! And the montage of all their silly faces is so fun!

Lydia said...

I love couples like this! The mirror shot is very cool!

Blair Van Bussel said...

I LOVE THEM! The pictures and the couple are so fun!

Caits said...

I love that mirror shot...reminds me of a diner window!

*Lissa* said...

Awesome! I love the barrels -great location. And her pink dress ROCKS.

Jennie Pennie said...

I LOVE the "face series"! Looks like a lot of fun! Great shots in front of the barrels too!

Anonymous said...

the mirror shot? awesome!! it made me feel like I was watching a movie.

Tiffany said...

HELLO!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO FRICKEN' TALENTED!! :)
These are amazing as always!! :)

Anonymous said...

i agree with j.ro, the movie shot looks like a shot from a movie. trying to think of which one but my brain is fried. it's pretty darn awesome. i like that you guys posted spots beyond Tilt/shift. don't get me wrong, i LOVE tilt/shift (i'm just jealous becuz i can't afford one), but i now know you guys ROCK even more. I love the 3x3 with the fun faces. cool!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ah they're too cute!! awesome guys!!

cassandra-m said...

Love the barrel shots. awesome. Love her dress...sweeeet! Hope you guys have been well. I'm behind on checking on you two. See you've been busy. take care. love from the east coast!

Anonymous said...

Love the frame photograph. This does look like a great location. Great job!