Thursday, October 23, 2008

Myra and Carlos = coolness

Carlos and Myra are perfect for each other!  They are getting married in March next year and you can tell they can hardly wait for the day to come!  

When we did their E-session last week we were warned that they were a little nervous, but after a few snaps in front of the camera you could tell they were naturals.  We decided to rock the E-session right here in our own back yard. The location was perfect for them and their personal styles. 

Thank you soooo much for letting us be apart of your amazing E-session! We can not wait to see you guys soon.
!













14 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!

Miguel P. said...

kick ass job as usual mark!

Anonymous said...

I like how you make people stand on stuff you aren't "supposed" to stand on = coolness ;)

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! Great shots! :)

Unknown said...

Fun fun fun! :)

CamilleElise said...

The flare in those couple shots is so subtly wonderful!! Each time I check your blog, I find myself wanting the ts lense more and more :) Great photos :)

Anonymous said...

I love the dramatic light in some of these!

*Lissa* said...

Fab! Love the sun in the background!

Anonymous said...

love this session! 8 & 9 are my faves. great work.

Anonymous said...

Love their outfits! These are all so awesomely creative and fun!

Blair Van Bussel said...

These are so hot! LOVE the one with his head cut off and LOVE her hair piece. They were rockin in! p.s. I so want you to take my picture in that field. So yum-tastic!

Anonymous said...

i like #10 - itsa nice

Anonymous said...

and by #10, i meant the 9th one down. hah

As I See It Photography said...

WOW WOW WOW! ahhh I want the ts lens soooo bad and seeing this just makes me want it that much more..such a tease :)
Awesome job guys..you rocked it!