Sunday, October 12, 2008

Radical.... Jennie and Pedro's E-session

When I first met Jennie and Pedro we were meeting clients in Starbucks (we did not have our studio yet). I walked in the doors and saw Jennie and and pedro sitting at a round table busting up laughing. I knew right then and there that they were the perfect client for "Mark Brooke Photographers".

Last week we met Jennie and Pedro In Whittier, where years before they had shared their first date. We spent the entire time walking up and down the streets re-enacting great memories. Among our stops was the Bar that Jennie use to work out (where they met), their favorite record store, and the movie theater they went on regular dates on.

The shoot went great, and we are so excited to see them soon for their wedding day!
Candice & Mark


...outside the movie theater
....inside the theater ;)













21 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooowww... great sesh!!! loved the record store shots.. well I loved all the shots! keep rock'n it.

Rachel Brooke said...

such a cute location idea with the theatre! That collage you made with the 4 pics was amazing too, I loved the picture you chose and how they complimented each other.

Dennis Bullock said...

Great stuff guys! Is it me or does Pedro look like Adam Carolla?

AHS Photography said...

rad guys!-Aaron

Tiffany said...

These are AWESOME!!
I love inside the movie theater!! You guys rick with lighting~
Fantastic shoot!! :)

Ashley Perez said...

What a creative e-sesh! I especially love the shots in the record store and the theater. You guys are awesome.

Kriea Arie said...

Love the movie theater especially the first shot! The record store rocks :)

Blah Blah said...

These are cool little spots you guys shot at. Such great moments!

Red Room Studios said...

I love the ones in the record store!! Very cool :)

-AW

Blair Van Bussel said...

wow, love your ideas! This is so fun!
p.s. I totally used to live on Greenleaf in a little studio... why is it that I used to live every place you shoot? lol....I guess ive moved a lot.

Jennie Pennie said...

YAAAAAY! These are so awesome! Better than my wildest dreams! Thank you guys so much for making us and our town look super cool!!
I'm loving these like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Awesome awesome set! Love the ones in the record store with their vintage feel!

Enoch Photography said...

great set you two... awesomely rad job as always... laters. //enoch

*Lissa* said...

Awesome locations!! Cool shots!

CamilleElise said...

I really love that second collage in the set. There's such gorgeous light in all of these pictures, and I personally think nothing rocks harder than love in a record shop :)

Anonymous said...

Y'alls creativity never ceases to amaze me :). Seriously, y'all rocked a shoot in a movie theater and in a record store! - heather

Anonymous said...

I find myself running out of words for your lovely word. I'll just say "awesome!"

pure7studios said...

very cool photos, thats a great idea to do it in a theater

Anonymous said...

i'm such a music nerd, i freakin' LOVE the music store shots!!! love this session as a whole.

Jillian Louise said...

i love love love the location of these. they are amazing!!!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

awesome locations! i LOVE the shots at the record store. Very creative ;)