Monday, October 20, 2008

Stephanie and Michael: Married!

We have waited so long for this amazing wedding to come, and I still can not believe I get to post about it now! Stephanie and Michael are out of this world awesome people. When we met them we knew they were perfect for each other.  They made us laugh so hard when they first told us their love story and what they wanted in photography. And their laughter was contagious. 

Not only are they amazing, but every single person that was apart of their wedding rocked our world.  When we shot their E-session a few months before we were warned that they were photogenic and their friends were awesome people...and of course they were right! Stephanie and Michael looked smokin good on their wedding day, and we had a blast being able to capture their love for one another!

Thank you for letting us be apart of your wedding!

DJ and Lighting: Carcano Dj & lighting
Hair and Makup: Design Village 




This guy was so RAD! He did not put down the pillow all day!











15 comments:

The Modern Type said...

Lovin' the image with the stained glass wall! The little sunflare peeking through makes me all warm and fuzzy. ;)

*Lissa* said...

Awesome and fantastic as usual! I just love his expression when he sees her coming down the aisle! Priceless.

Anonymous said...

love that yellow! my fave is the ring shot ... awesome lighting ... and the grass shot 5th up from bottom! I envision a huge canvas wrap order coming your way!

CamilleElise said...

That simple ring shot is gorgeous!! And the dancing pics definetly made me smile...great wedding guys :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! My favorites are actually your reception shots. Really engaging, full of life and great lighting!

Jennie Pennie said...

What a great shot in front of the stained-glass window! Awesome! Also a big thanks for posting their vendors! It's a great reference point!

Tiffany said...

OMG!! What can I even say anymore~ You guys ROCKED IT YET AGAIN!!
Amazing shots as always~ :)

Anonymous said...

The ring shot is my fav!

Lydia said...

Wow, the fan shot, the ring shot, and the yellow background!!

Anonymous said...

So creative, and unique. I would not have been able to get past being annoyed with the light poles in the shot with the guys. But you see something, own it and make it part of your picture and it works and looks really cool. Great job as always.

Blah Blah said...

That's an interesting place for the reception. Great job on the details guys!

wrecklessgirl said...

well,
wham
bam
thank you
ma'am
and
sir.
<3k.

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Whewhoo! I knew it! I knew that was Stephanie I knew from high school adn I think I spooted Julianne R. in the bridal party as well! So weird to see old friends--- photographed in beautiful ways!

I shot a wedding across from So. Coast last year but I did not know those sculptures were there- if I had I definetly would have used those instead of the boring lake over at the hotel!!

Emily
www.eheizerphotography.blogspot.com

cassandra-m said...

these are awesome. I love the first three shots. WOW so coooool! And the ring shot is amazing...

Unknown said...

Oooh love that yellow sculpture! And the black & white at the reception... wow! :)