Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brittany B... Fashion/Headshots!

I was 16, young, no makeup, and more freckles then I have now.  I had just gotten my license and had my first Toyota Crapola. I walked into my first day of high school not knowing anyone. My parents immediately put me in sports so I would make some friends. I joined the cheer squad (I was captain... woop, woop) and swim team. That is where I met my best friend. A friend that would last a life time. Both of us were beginner swimmers so we goofed around all practice, swimming into other people lanes and doing more diving then swimming. Every day after practice we would eat Mac and Cheese, talk about detention the next week,  how our parents would be killing us, and what boys we liked that day (this is about the time I started talking about Mark consistently as a datable option). 

While Brittany has been in my life she has been one of the few people that has consistently shaped it and molded who I am today. She has grown my faith in God by just simple watching the way she lives her life.  And she has made me laugh harder then anyone on this planet. 

When Brittany decided to be a Videographer we (mark and I) stood behind her %100. She is good at everything she does, and her artsy funk will bring her far places. This past week Mark took some awesome head shots of her to put up on her new blog.

Mark took these head shots to a whole new level. Its a little ironic that some of her "head shots" have her head cut off....But Mark was having her do all types of funny poses. I was super excited when I got to get in a few of his shots.

SOOOOOO this is Brittany.....











25 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that last shot is rad!!!!

way to go brittany! rock the video world wit cho bad self!!!!!

Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

Sweet!

Brittany is so cool.

I love the ones where she is on the pole.

Anonymous said...

What a crazy-cool shoot guys!!! :-D I'm totally digging the color styles and the poses. The suit case is fabulous too!!! :-D I may have to borrow that idea. ;) Hope you guys aren't getting the crazy weather we're getting here in Indiana!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cool!

Anonymous said...

great shots! and i love her outfit! you guys rock!

AHS Photography said...

Yeah! Brittany's lookin good!!!! I love these!
~Amy

Jasmine said...

Dang it...from the moment I saw her, I knew she'd be fabulous on front of a camera!! LOVE HER!!
Great job, friends!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that light and setting is just stunning.

4 Frames Photobooths said...

these photos are ROCKIN'!! You guys are really great! We love your stuff!! Keep up the awesome work!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that suitcase in these and this is a good reminder full sun can be my friend - LOL! mark -you rocked these. I LOVE the last one!!!! brittany sounds like a fab friend.

AHS Photography said...

sicky!-Aaron

Kara May said...

Just came across your blog - fabulous work. Love the location and pp in these images.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Stunning shots! :)

Christina LeMarr & Susan Hanson said...

Those are soooo rockin!!! Wish you guys were closer to Florida, susan and I could soo use your style for OUR pics...our about us page is lacking...um us ;) heehehee
I love these!! Super super rockin!! Whoot!!
~c

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are awesome! i love the chairs in the field. cool idea. the whole vintage style is awesome and very chic ;)

Kelly Beane said...

very very COOL images! i especially love the post processing on these! great work once again!!

Kriea Arie said...

These are pretty AMAZING!

Enoch Photography said...

hottt!

Rachel Brooke said...

these are so urban outfitters! I'm in love with them alllll!

Anonymous said...

GREAT shots!! Very unique for head shots...that is why I LOVE them!! I want to be in a wheat field!! You guys rick, nice work!

ksenija said...

this post is all hot, hot, hot! loooove it -- one of my favorite posts to date. :)

cassandra-m said...

your intro put a lump in my throat...girl how sweet she sounds & beautiful to match. wow. mark did an amazing job and one of my favorites is you & her. I am loving the vibe of her outfit and this field. AWESOMENESS as usual guys!

Marlin Munoz said...

Love these images and the colors! Great job, and great story!

THE PARSONS said...

Man, guys. What can I say? Again....the flava was layered on thick in this shoot.

Let's just say she's lucky to have the Mark Brooke team of awesomeness helping to fuel her push into the industry. Seriously, you guys rule.

jeremy

PS. how can we be in cali the one week you're not?

*Lissa* said...

Fantastic shots! Best of luck to her!