Friday, June 20, 2008

Virgin islands....


In three hours from now Mark and I are jumping on a plane and heading to St Croix, Virgin Island! we are super super excited! 

Has anyone ever heard of Trade to Travel? Well its this program where you can list your house on a website and people can stay in your house a week while you stay in theirs. And you get points for every time someone stays in your house. Well My grandparents have a house in NY that is in a Hot locations so we are swaptin' with someone in the Virgin Islands.

I am soooooo excited! I bought brand new pink water shoes and a pink snorkel (these items should look good with my bathing suites) and I found someone to watch Jeffrey (our dog). Everything is good to go. We leave Thursday night and get back Jun 28Th. So please be patient if we don't have Internet or phone service. We have lined a few shoots up while we are out there. So we will be posting them when we get back. 

I want to see colorful fish!





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! And make good use of that snorkel!

Enoch Photography said...

Sweet! have fun!

Marlin Munoz said...

Very nice, have fun!

Abigail Q said...

I've totally thought about doing the house swap before, but have never gotten up my nerve to actually let someone else live in my house... I think your ten times cooler now that I know your doing that. :D Have a blast and can't wait to see pictures!

Tiffany said...

Have a great time!
Thanks for sharing the house swap info! That is awesome~
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO DIVING WHILE YOU ARE THERE!!! I know you guys would LOVE it!! It can be something you cross off the list and then add it back since you will be ADDICTED!
Have an amazing trip!!

Ren said...

Sounds deliscious!

Dawn Malone said...

Good deal! Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome. I have some friends who have just left there and are sailing the Panama Canal as we speak. They sold everything they owned, bought a yacht and are going fishing for the rest of their lives. How brave and how exciting.

Have FUN!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! Enjoy the vacay!

cassandra-m said...

get pics in your pink attire girl...you are going to look so cute. and don't blame not blogging on "no phone service"...you know you are going to be working on your tan....ha.ha.