Friday, June 13, 2008

Vegas update

So it took me a while to post about our Vegas experience because we had a much different vacation then Jessica and Becker. And it is kinda embarrassing for us to admit what happened.  As you know Jessica won enough money to be in the world series...but us...well not so much. In my previous post I mentioned that I am a master at being "one with the board" well....I guess not this time. Mark and I lost every single time we hit a table (an exception of a few hands of black jack). And for those of you who have come to Vegas with us in the past you know this is very very very weird!  

The first night we were there we actually won $80 (this was the few winning black jack hands) so that bought us a nice dinner with our friends (jess and [b]), but the next night was awful. The boards were weird...The balls did not spin like they usually do. It all made sense when I got home. I read the weather and there were no stars the night we played and their were high winds. So I am assuming that played into my roulette winnings. 

Because of our not so good luck we had to stick to the gorgeous pools, eating out, and shopping. So in the long run it wasn't that bad.  so here is a list of things we did while we were there:

1. swam in three different pools
2. got burnt
3. went shopping
4. hung out with some cactus
5. sweat
6. ate... alot
7. saw the guy with super red hair that does a comedy gig, i think his name is carrot top.
8. watched our friends win lots of money
9. drank (coronas and martinis) 
10. Hung out in the Brookes store, on the message chairs.
11. goofed around with some french fries


So that sums the trip up. Side note: We are doing a really cool E-session tonight so check back tomorrow and the next day. 

p.s. The no hot water situation sucks! I literally made "burrrr" noises the whole time I took a shower today. 


9 comments:

Denise Bovee said...

seeing carrot top was definitely the high light of your trip ; )

Anonymous said...

You look like you had fun :) BTW, I think Mark needs to see a dentist, there is something wrong with his teeth! LOL

Unknown said...

Loseing money SUXS!!!

Anonymous said...

I like y'all. You're real. LOVE your photos. My favorites are the ones you shoot with the Tilt Shift Lens. Tilt Shift Lens! AMAZING your work is. And you've been shooting for only a year? This is truly your gift. WOW-WEE!

Moongypsyi said...

Getting burnt and losing money sucks!! I've done it...maybe not in a consecutive order, but...I've done it. It still sucked!

Cathy and David Photography said...

It's tomorrow and no engagement session!! C'mon guys don't tease us like that!!! :-D

PS: Why do you guys get to live semi-near Vegas..? We live near Indianapolis... it's uh... totally the pinnacle of... absolutely nothing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a fun time!! I love Vegas!! Looking forward to seeing the e-pics!!

Enoch Photography said...

Too bad those massage chairs are like $6k or I'd so own one. Seriously though I could just collapse in comfort in keel over. //enoch

cassandra-m said...

don't play with your food... ha.ha.ha.ah.ah.ah... those are hysterical. mark looks like a walrus or vampire....