Saturday, June 7, 2008

Monika and Nicholas!!!

This past weekend Jessica Claire invited Braedon.  and I to come shoot the wedding of Monica and Nicholas.  I absolutely LOVE hanging out with Jess!  She is not only take some of the best pictures on this planet, but she is FREAKING hilarious!  Braedon not only has RAD style but takes some freaking amazing pictures as well.  

Monika and Nicholas's wedding was so RADICAL!  Everything had a 1920's type of feel; from the Vintage Rolls Royce to Her amazing dress... seriously FABULOUS!   Here are my shots from the day!








This face was priceless !
mid-ceremony i stepped out back to catch my breath, and there was this little boy starring at this statue of jesus!  


I caught this one over Jess's shoulder.
They drove such a totally Bad-@$$ Car... ROLLS ROYCE!  are you kidding me!!!!

I had them do a quick "mafia-esque" pose.  I think it came out great!
Some more that I snapped....



O.K. so this is Really more of a small glimpse of how amazign their first dance was!  you should stop by Jessica's blog to see the video that elysium productions put together!!!

23 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

LOVE the ring shot you snagged! I adore your work: neat seeing how two different styles (yours and Jess') capture a wedding day. By the way, I just have to say I think you and Candace are like the cutest things EVER. LOVE the promo video the BuiBrothers put together for you. Awesome stuff.

gabriel.ryan. said...

you did awesome my friend. have fun in vegas!!

-carlie

*Lissa* said...

Fabulous shots!! I love the mafia-esque one and the first dance photo. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for being mentioned on both Jessica Claire's and Jasmine Star's blogs! Way to rock with these shots!

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

Oh my gosh! They are all SERIOUSLY INSANE!!
Your work is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work as always Mark! That last one is awesome!

Tiffany said...

These are SOOOOOO FANTASTIC!!!
Wow!! Seriously amazing, amazing, amazing!!

Dennis Bullock said...

Love that vintage feel and that last shot is great!

Anonymous said...

Seriously awesome work guys. I really think this is some of your best work to date. My fav has to be the boardwalk picture with the blurry people behind. It's simply stunning to look at.

Anonymous said...

You are so shifty...I'm loving it! Great job. I commented on Jessica's page how much I like the Mafia picture setup. Great idea!

Moongypsyi said...

You soo rock!!! Love them!! The whole look of this wedding is gorgeous!!
~christina

Erika McCauley said...

You are SO GOOD!!!

Em said...

one word... gorgeous!

Em said...

one word... gorgeous!

THE PARSONS said...

I AM SERIOUSLY STUNNED. your perspective on this day and the post processing are unfreakingbelievable!!!
-ash

Anonymous said...

Mark! These are friggin off the hook!!! super GREAT shots and cool post processing! You really rocked these out

Allyson Magda Photography said...

Beautiful work...as usual! what a fun couple! have a great trip.
~allyson magda

Hanssie said...

Love it! Love the ring shots...
Have fun in Vegas...not too much fun though:)

Robin Dini Photography said...

i love the piano shot. beautiful. the shots in the chairs are beautiful. yeah.

Anonymous said...

I love love love your work! The shot of the little boy staring at the statue is priceless. Fabulous details!

Enoch Photography said...

amazing work... dood you both continue to up your game. Great job as usual! Love love love that last shot! //enoch

cassandra-m said...

WOW..WOW..WOW!!!! I love the little boy staring at the statue...ahhhh PERFECTION. and the shot of them kissing in front of the RR is my favorite. these images are so UNIQUE...so beautiful!

Erica Gibson said...

WOW! The dancing shot is amazing. You sure are loving that new lense and the images are really great