Friday, June 6, 2008

Vegas Baby Yeah

Hey all, Mark and I are going to vegas Sunday-Wednesday next week 8th-11th. Is anyone up for a Brooke Photo Shoot in Vegas? please email us directly. We are willing to take $200.00 OFF (since we are traveling there already) AN: IN LOVE SESSION, E-SESSION, OR A DAY AFTER SESSION. Wahooo we cant wait.

We are going because we have been craving a little roulette and another RAD vegas shoot.
Last time we went we were able to rock a desert shoot. It was awesome.

Just a side note... I am freakin' amazing at Roulette... I listen to the movement of the board...I watch the numbers rotate...and i feel the boards presence :) Mark makes fun of me because i really believe everything I just said. His strategy is odds... I think thats crap, when you are one with the board you are a for sure WINNER!


Here is  me pondering in silence about how much 
$ i won on the roulette table. Mark is not in this picture. Hes off trying to win his money back because he plays the "odds"

And this is our last shoot in Vegas...The desert was awesome


9 comments:

AHS Photography said...

LOL Candice, you are the greatest! I know you are dead serious. Crazy thing is, I totally believe you too!

Anonymous said...

That's downright HILARIOUS! Have fun in Vegas kids! :-D Seriously, that is the most awesome pool i've about ever seen. WHERE is it?? We can't wait to see the photos you'll have!

~abi~ said...

haha! have fun and good luck! {not that you need luck, since you are one w/ the boards! ;)}

|| davidjay || said...

I AGREE!

Although...have you ever played Craps?!? I'd suggest playing the odds on that one b/c if you are one with the craps you are not a winner.

:)

Kelly Beane said...

you guys crack me up! have a fun, safe, & prosperous trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a good time in Vegas! So much fun. Loving the umbrella.

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

they have RAPID ROULLETTE now!!! so fabulous and a little cheaper minimums!! they have it at all of the harrah's properties...

have a great time!!

-km

Robin Dini Photography said...

love the umbrella in the desert. very cool idea. good luck!

babyrndeb said...

Have a fun time...win LOTS!!