Monday, December 15, 2008

Jacob and Becky's E-session

One thing we love about the business of Wedding Photography is that our name gets passed around to the whole family once we are hired. Because of this we are able to work with so many amazing people!
 
Jacob and Becky are cousins of one of our previous clients. Like our previous clients, they do things a little differently. Instead of exchanging rings, they exchange watches to symbolize their love for one another. It is really quite amazing when you hear the back story and meaning behind why they do this. 

Jacob and Becky are AWESOME. Through out the entire shoot we had a blast taking their photos, and Running around downtown L.A. 
We are so excited for them!

Thank you guys so much for letting us be apart of your wedding! We are excited to see you again soon!

15 comments:

Cathy and David Photographers said...

Lovin' that school bus guys. :-D So cute!

brenda said...

these are so beautiful, i love her dress.

Anonymous said...

really love these- incredible use of light

AHS Photography said...

You guys are tearin it up! So good!

Amy

Jen Berry said...

2nd that on the use of light. it's amazing.

Also, very cool unique photos of union station. love the perspective. how are you guys so "sick".

love it

Lucia Photography said...

The school bus photos are hot!

Josh Elliott/LIFT Photography said...

These look awesome Candice! love the off camera flash!

Melissa said...

hey!! THANKS for leaving a comment on my blog. Love your pictures...can't wait to thumb thru your blog and your site...
:o)

Cassidy Brooke said...

Hey :) You guys commented my blog so I thought I'd return the favor :) Great stuff...and I like YOUR blog, mine needs a bit of a face lift, or two :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, the fruit stand one is rad!!! love it. also, you've been commenting on my old blog! I have a new one :) Click my name for the link, if the mood strikes...

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

I'm loving all the purple and yellow in these photos! Cool stuff as always :)

Kricia Morris Photography said...

GOD I LOVE ya'lls ANGLES!!! Fantastic!

Unknown said...

There are a few key people who truly inspire me in my photography business...you..are some of those people. Fantastic! I would love to play with a tilt-shift lens.

Lydia said...

You guys picked some awesome locations! And I love her purple dress!!

Anonymous said...

Union Station hasn't looked better!
Great work!