Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just in the nick-of-time Christmas Photos!

Mark and I were not going to be doing X-mas cards this year, but due to the amount of inquires we are going to offer them for ONE DAY ONLY! This is super exciting for me because I love Christmas and I love awesome photos... So when you mix those I get all gitty inside. 

This Saturday the 8th, we will be scheduling Xmas card session starting at 8:00am. It will be a 30 minute photo session with your family, lover, or friends... You will get a CD with about 10 different X-mas photo options. The price of this shoot will be $175.00. 

If you are interested email us directly: Mark@markbrooke.com
p.s. we have a few slots open on Sunday Morning. 

4 comments:

liz said...

I wanted to see where you all were located so I could ponder if I was interested in the deal or not -- but I cannot find it anywhere on your website! What is your location?

Anonymous said...

Such a cute photo! Can't wait to see what awesome images arise from the xmas sessions!

Lydia said...

Today is actually the 6th, but I hope you had a lot of people scheduled. That's a great deal!

cassandra-m said...

PERFECTION!!!!