Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanks to my mom....we documented our x-mas this year.

This year Mark and I have a wedding on Christmas Day in Los Vegas. We are super duper excited about this but we knew we could not miss our Christmas. So... We had a fake Christmas at our house Yesterday. The best part about our Christmas 08' was that my mom saved the day by taking lots and lots of photos of the event. She is officially known for always having her point and shoot with her. (I dont know why this always happens to us... we are known as the "photographers" but we never take photos of US, its sad :(

Mark and I have celebrated every holiday together since we were 16. We are lucky enough to have families that actually enjoy spending time together. Because of this we have had some very amazing memories of our two families together for the holidays.
  
I would also like to mention that Mark and I made out like bandits when it comes to the gift department. Everyone really did a great job picking out our gifts. 


Here is a photo of my mom and me. 
 


Here is Marks Family: 
 



Mark and I got mountain bikes this year for christmas from my AMAZING parents. In ladera Ranch there are lots of mountain biking trails, so we are going to get our buns in shape this year.







5 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Have a Merry Christmas you two!!!
-Amy

Anonymous said...

merry christmas you guys! and i love that yellow chair. your home is adorable.

jamiedelaine said...

I adore the fact that you two have been together since you were 16! So cute.

Ashley Rose said...

Happy Holidays!!!! Your house is just too cute for words :)

cassandra-m said...

love the photo on the bikes. you two look like kids having FUN. Glad you had a Merry Christmas...