Wednesday, December 31, 2008

kyle Sebastian :: from chile!

About two weeks ago we had the opportunity to do a photo shoot with Sebastian and Kyle. We were visiting family and Florida and Kyle saw our post on the blog about our rocking portrait sessions. Well they are from Chile and they happened to be visiting family in Florida the same week we were. So it worked out perfect!

Sebastian and Kyle are also photographers in Chile. Mark and I always love shooting other photographers so we can talk "shop". And of course our favorite topic was the tilt shift lens.

Kyle and Sebastian have a rad love story... Kyle met Sebastian when she was doing a semester of school abroad. She was only suppose to stay one semester but after meeting Sebastian it turned into three semesters which turned into a wedding! They are so awesome together.

Thank you so much for letting us take some Funky photos of both of you!

13 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Awesome! The third from the bottom is my FAVE! Happy New Year guys!

Josh Elliott/LIFT Photography said...

love. it.

Lydia said...

This is one of my favorite shoots! Couldn't pick a favorite picture 'cause I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Great shots...I love the "half people" shots.

Anonymous said...

I'm watching your creativity grow with each an every post. You guys are gonna have a GREAT '09!!

Anonymous said...

I love the piano shot!

Anonymous said...

WOWZA !! Amazing colourful, vibrant, and emotion filled photos. Just love them all. What an amazing opportunity too :) You guys sure know what you're doing !!

Tiffany said...

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!
These shots are FANTASTIC!~

Mamacita Chilena said...

Oh my gosh, I think I might cry because I love them so much! This is like the wedding photography we never had.

Thank you so much Candice and Mark, these photos are BEAUTIFUL and I feel like they really fit with our style and capture our personalities.

You guys rock,I can't thank you enough!!!

Bobbie said...

This is a great shoot! Love all the pictures but my favorite is that first picture in the alley...Happy New Year!

Chad Jarae said...

I love the aggressive crop on some of the images. I love shooting in Ybor! Awesome work as usual.

rik said...

great work! just some perfect images of the two of them...and so cool that you were able to connect with them during their vacation here...i know how much this meant to them. =]

Dawnieb84@aol.com said...

Aww man you guys were in Ybor!!! I wish I would have known!!