Monday, December 8, 2008

To all our Florida Peps!

Last night mark and I played a few rounds of cards, watched some Dexter and chatted with friends until 2:00a.m. (yeah Ladera Gang). Then we went home, packed, did some photo work, and found ourselves waking up to a very annoying alarm. With only two hours of sleep we crawled out of bed, took showers, and rushed over to Jessica Claire's house for our ride to the airport.

10 hours later...We are now sitting at my grandmothers house in Florida, we are refreshed, and both of us have a casserole deep in my stomach. We have been setting up a few photo shoots, editing photos, and getting everything organized for our dinner with all the Florida Photographers.

So here is the plan.... This Wednesday the 10th at 8:00 pm we are going to be meeting ANY photographer or "blog stocker" for dinner at Olive Garden. The address is 10500 Ulmerton Rd # 470, Largo (it is in the Largo out door mall). If you are still planning on coming give a shout out in the blog comments and write us an email (mark@markbrooke.com).

We are super duper excited to meet with everyone in a few days! And I hope everyone can make it since we made the dinner so late.

And for all of you who do not live in Florida... Here is a sneak peak of a wedding we are going to post in a few weeks. It is a fresh Mark Brooke Style of lighting.


10 comments:

Jen Berry said...

rock east coast. you guys are humanitarians. seriously giving art = sweeet. it livens up the soul

Anonymous said...

that second shot with the bride peeking around, is awesome! the lighting and editing is fab! have fun in florida!

•gilcĂ©lia• said...

Largo?
any chance you guys heading more south? say... miami?
:)

Anonymous said...

Aah! You'll be in my neck of the woods and I won't be able to meet you. By the way, I'm a stalker. LOL

Moongypsyi said...

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* I'm in jacksonville :(
~christina

Tiffany said...

I would totally be there~ come to Utah and count me IN!! :)
Have a great time!!

jesi haack weddings said...

yo guys, this lighting style is awesome! Can't wait to see more!

cassandra-m said...

dang, I was too far to travel for dinner...i am sad. :( Hope you guys had a fabulous time...

Brooke Bowland said...

oh that light...yummy...

Kristin Mizo said...

boo...I just saw this now :( I would have come!