Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Joanne and Jimmy = Awesome!

When ever we start talking about our clients Mark and I get a huge smile on our face and we cant help but brag about how rad they are! Joanne and Jimmy are honestly some of the coolest people, and they are way to cute for each other. 

We met Joanne and Jimmy almost a year ago to start planning for their big day. They immediately fell in love with our artsy photo-journalistic style. After all the plans were made and the Engagement session was finished we kept looking forward to the Big Wedding day.... and finally that big day came!

Joanne and Jimmy, You are both sooooo perfect for each other. We had the times of our lives shooting your wedding. Joanne you looked gorgeous, and Jimmy you looked amazing. Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These rock! Love the portraits of the small wedding party with all that killer scenery. Your off camera lighting near the end is very nice too!

Ashley Perez said...

These are so rad! I love what you did with the flash. So inspiring!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! All your shots are so creative but these have be some of the most beautifully artistic ones yet!

Josh Elliott/LIFT Photography said...

awesome off camera flash!

Unknown said...

I love when I see tiltshift lens action look like miniature toys..there is an image in this collection that i think is just so breathtaking...1. because you guys took it of course. 2. the people...beautiful 3. the location and 4. the effect. It's the 12 or 13th down.
I hope you all had a merry xmas!

cassandra-m said...

This day light is insanely beautiful how you captured it. WOW. And that first night shot BLEW ME AWAY...I love the way the light silhouettes them. That photo is beyond amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos!! The light is making me jealous. It's been overcast all month and we're dying for some sun! And that's one gorgeous bride.

Anonymous said...

I love those night shots! Very creative shoot!

AHS Photography said...

These are rad! I love her dress!
-Amy

Anonymous said...

You guys rock. Totally rock! I've been a stalker of your blog, but I had to say something. These are one of my favorite sets of photos from you guys. Inspiring!

Kricia Morris Photography said...

OMG, the night shots are rocking my world! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

wow, the last few with the off camera lighting are awesome!